It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:56 am

Free Newsletter

Hello

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello

Postby biggestloserathome » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi everyone, well this is the third time I have to lose weight after just haveing my third baby. In the last three years I have gained and lost over 200kg!!!! but this time managed to only gain 40kg during pregnancy (after loseing all my weight from the last baby). So Im at it again! I had bub 3 months ago and have lost 20kg so far with another 20kg to go!!! Im stuck at 94kg at the moment have been for 3 weeks and am struggling to get past it! It is very hard to lose weight at home but luckily I distribute a weightloss product which I swear by and I bought a treadmill so I slog it out on that everyday. I get so tired thou. My eldest has just turned 4 my next is 3 and my youngest is 3.5 months. So after likeminded people who would like to chat!!!!

:D
biggestloserathome

Re: Hello

Postby Ree81 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Hi,

Good luck with your journey.

I have found in the past that your body gets used to the things you do each day so it might be best to mix it up a bit, don't have the same breakfast every day and don't do the same exercise's everyday.

What weightloss product do you distribute?

Cheers
Marie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBVKPnA/]
[/url]
Ree81

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Good luck with your weight loss journey, Ree. Welcome to the forum!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby warriorsgirl » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Wow 200kg is a lot... Congratulations for keeping it up...
sounds like your still going strong!!! :)
warriorsgirl

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 pm

EvilWombatQueen wrote:Good luck with your weight loss journey, Ree. Welcome to the forum!

cheers,
Ali

LOL. Sorry, I was looking at the wrong username when I responded. Goodluck BiggestLoserAtHome! I hope you enjoy your time here at the forum. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Carley » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:13 pm

biggestloserathome wrote:Hi everyone, well this is the third time I have to lose weight after just haveing my third baby. In the last three years I have gained and lost over 200kg!!!! but this time managed to only gain 40kg during pregnancy (after loseing all my weight from the last baby). So Im at it again! I had bub 3 months ago and have lost 20kg so far with another 20kg to go!!! Im stuck at 94kg at the moment have been for 3 weeks and am struggling to get past it! It is very hard to lose weight at home but luckily I distribute a weightloss product which I swear by and I bought a treadmill so I slog it out on that everyday. I get so tired thou. My eldest has just turned 4 my next is 3 and my youngest is 3.5 months. So after likeminded people who would like to chat!!!!

:D

I would LOVE to chat to you! I have a daughter who is 4 in October and a nearly 9 week old baby. I'm trying to lose the pregnancy weight from both, and manage a toddler and baby. Maybe we can inspire each other?
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Return to Introductions