It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Free Newsletter

HI EVERYONE!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

HI EVERYONE!

Postby stevo » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:23 pm

My Name is Stephen Smith. I am owner of a health and lifestyle magazine called, Focus On. I would like to offer my advice in helping people achieve their weight-loss goal. I have been involved in the health and fitness industry for the last 18 years and am passionate about sharing the knowledge I have acquired over that time. I also have a science degree from the University of Western Australia.

I know what a difference it can make to the way you feel when you are fit, healthy, strong and most importantly, happy with the way you look.

I am on a crusade to provide people with the knowledge they need to easily achieve their weight-loss goal. My main reason for doing this is simply because I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the amount of incorrect information being given to people in the area of weight loss.

I hope I can help dispel some of the myths associated with the area of weight loss and also progress people towards their goal much faster.

I wish you all the very best on your own journies.

Regards,

Steve.
Last edited by matchbox on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: signature removed due to spam
stevo

Re: HI EVERYONE!

Postby Dino » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Heya Stevo
nice work mate , the indusrty is full of ppl who like to take you money , but dont really teach you anything and like you said its full of incorrect information .
great to see someone so passionate about it ,my cuz is the same his not in the industry its just a hobby for him but he takes it very serious..
take care
Dino
start date 30.9.08
SW 142 kg
CW 113 kg
1st GW 100 kg

Dino

Re: HI EVERYONE!

Postby Nicole Forgione » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Hi Steve

Came across this website whilst doing some research regarding fad diets. I was one of your students at AIF many years ago, around the time of the release of your book Look Good, Feel Great! I really admire your work and passion for the health and fitness industry and you were one of the most inspiring lecturers I came across. As a PT I also decided to find out more about the nutrition side of things and have enrolled in a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional Medicine. However, I have also discovered the preferred style of eating is based on the Australian Guide to Healthy Eating which is not really anything like I eat myself or I would reccommend to my clients. Anyway, just wanted to touch base and hope that you can answer some of my questions as time goes on - if that is ok. Hope all is well and life is good.
With regards
Nicole
Nicole Forgione

Return to Introductions