It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:46 am

Free Newsletter

new and ready to lose the extra kilos

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

new and ready to lose the extra kilos

Postby bambini » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:08 pm

hello im 25yrs old and over the past 5yrs i have slowly put on more and more weight . im only 5.2 so very short so really i find every kilo shows.
i am bridesmaid for one of my best friends in a month time and i really dont want to be the fat one in all the photos , i know that my weight 60kg doesnt sound like a lot but to me it is ... for the longest time i only rememeber weighing about or under 50kg and to be honest only recently noticed how much weight i had put on.
im going to try to kick start soup diet which seems ok lots of soup and fruit and veg plus you can still have a sandwich if you feel like you really need something more filling ..... any advice would be helpful im not looking to lose all the weight before the wedding i understand a month really isnt that long but im hoping to at least lose 3kg before the big day.
daily hours walks and eating better will hopefully put me on the right track ...no more junk food snacks for me ....
thanks
B
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w47AZzP/]
[/url]
bambini

Re: new and ready to lose the extra kilos

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:36 pm

hey, GOODLUCK, just focus on getting different cardio in everyday not just walking as your body will get ysed to it. maybe pick up a skipping rope etc? have u worked out what your weights program will look like? even if u use cans etc around the house to use as weights. eating: make sure your eating enough fruit/veg/protein and dairy and differntly enough water. cheers
soon2bayummymummy

Postby milkyway » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Welcome to the board and best of luck with your goals :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Welcome to the forum, Bambini!

What sort of soups and sandwiches are you planning to make or buy on this diet? If you're planning on only having soup, fruit, veg and sandwiches you'll want to make sure you've got adequate protein in your soups and sandwich fillings. It'll make sure you don't lose too much muscle while you lose weight and will keep you feeling fuller for longer.

Good luck with your weight loss journey!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Introductions