It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Free Newsletter

enough is enough!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

enough is enough!!

Postby johnandtrin » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Well as you can see I am new here! Today whilst I was munching on a packet of cheese and onion potato chips I decided enough of this!! I am sick of yo yoing around so I threw the chips in the bin and found this site!!
Once upon a time I was fit,healthy and very active.
Now I have 3 kids, am nearly 32yrs and have had to buy a size 20 top and pants for work! thats terrible! :oops:
I have always been up and down with my weight since I had my first child at 18 but after losing most of the extra 30kg after my second child at 22 I was happy. :D then when I divorced my hubby 4yrs ago(thank goodness :roll: ) I put a bit on...met someone had a baby with him 2yrs ago and as I am the most happiest I have ever been I seem to be eating willy nilly.... you see my fiance loves me for me! :o But I dont love the extra bits on me anymore. I dont wont to be a skinny minny just a happy size 12 be fine for me...besides if I lose too much then I will need surgery to remove all the hanging bits! :lol: :lol: :lol:
So i hope I can find the support I need amongst you and share my journey along the way.
Thanks for reading my dribble.

Look out world coz this time I WILL win the battle!

Re: enough is enough!!

Postby Shalimar » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi Kat, first of all cheese and onion chips, yum :wink: . Seriously, welcome to the forum and best of luck in reaching your goals.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.

Re: enough is enough!!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi Kat! Welcome to the forum. You made a great choice in throwing the chips in the bin. That's a lesson that some of us take months to learn! Far better that the fat sits in a bin rather than on your hips. Plus it tells your subconscious that food is so plentiful that you can afford to throw it out, even if it's 'treat' food. So you're less likely to crave it, and your subconscious doesn't start thinking that it's stuck in a famine.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great. :D

Return to Introductions