It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:23 am

Free Newsletter

hey everyone!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

hey everyone!!

Postby mummy2dylan » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi guys! my name is Emma and im a 22 yo mummy of a gorgus little man Dylan whos 4. I had an account early last year but have forgotton my password and username so i thought id start fresh with a new one..Ok heres my story...Ive had a little bit of a struggle with my weight ever since I had Dylan (I was 54kg at the time i got pregnant and reached 80kg at the end). Ive been on so many diets since my weight normally staying between 65-75kg....Then in november I decided I wanted another child and stopped taking the pill,and sadly stopped watching what I was eating..I could feel myself putting on weight and I thought I could just go healthy again when I fell pregnant..big mistake!! Just recently I was 5 weeks late and convinced I was pregnant, got negative hpts so saw my dr for a blood test..turns out I now have a hormonal imbalance due to stopping the pill and it had caused me to gain 10kg in 3 months (the lack of healthy food has to have contributed as well) and im not making any eggs either..the dr told me I have to try and lose the weight and get healthy in order to try and improve my hormones and start ovulating..exercise everyday and not eat past 5pm..if i dont fall pregnant or get period in 8 weeks i may need to get some sort of hormone to balance it out..i just really want to do this on my own and get healthy so i can have another baby soon..i thought this forum would be a good inspiration asnd make it a bit easier knowing its not just me who struggles..im proud to say tho this is my 5th day so far living on very low fat and exercising everyday, i just hope i cAn stick to it!!!
mummy2dylan

Re: hey everyone!!

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi Emma :D

I am new around here too (I was here briefly before my 3rd pregnany) and just wanted to say hi and good luck with losing weight, and your plans for another bub!

Cheers
Donna
SW: 106.8kg CW: 100.3kg Total Lost: 6.5kg

Goal 1: Under 100kg
flutterby

Return to Introductions