It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Free Newsletter

allo allo

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

allo allo

Postby accs » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Anne. I am a 26 year old mother of 1 (7 month old boy).
I have been a bigger girl for as far back as I can remember... And, like everyone else, I have tried a number of different things to loose weight.
The most successful I have been was when I was at uni, and could only afford 20 dollars worth of food a week- and because I couldn’t afford food, I certainly couldn’t afford fuel, so I would bike ride the 10+ ks to uni... when you don’t eat, and cycle about 100ks a week, you tend to get skinny!
Needless to say, as soon as I moved in with my bf, and actually started eating anything, my body stored anything and everything that passed my lips.

I have had post natal depression, and possibly (not sure) a little heavier now then when my son was first born.

I am getting married in September, and I would love to drop a few dress sizes for the day... (sz 18 now... aiming to be 14)
I have just ordered the Gabriel method. At the moment I have just started counting calories, and keeping a food diary- can I just say, I think that was the best thing I have done in a while. It has really made me more aware of what I am eating.
I love to walk- maybe that is because of my location... I go for a long brisk walk most days around the lake (well, I got a bit lazy when it was hot, but it is cooler now and perfect weather for walking)

Thankyou for reading… sorry seems to be a thesis…

start 05/03/09 99.6 size 18
now 98.4 size 18
ultimate (eventually) 50 something kg size 8-10 (want to be 60kg or under)

Re: allo allo

Postby Shalimar » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:46 am

Hi accs and welcome to the boards :D . There are heaps of people here always willing to lend a hand or an ear.

Best of luck in reaching your goals.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.

Re: allo allo

Postby milkyway » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:40 am

Hi Anne and welcome aboard. I look forward to reading about your progress.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Return to Introductions