It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Howdy....from Oz

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Howdy....from Oz

Postby juju » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi all,

I am very glad to have found this forum!! I have been following it for awhile for motivation and decided to join it! I am from down-under and have realized how unhealthy and unfit I have been for the past few years! I am in my early 30s and weigh 77.2kg and 1.67cm high. I have already started my healthy lifestyle and it has been about 7 weeks since I started going to Healthy Inspirations, where I get ono-0n-one coaching, healthy food plan, exercise and relaxation. Loving my active and healthy life! I have so far lost about 6.1kg by eating healthy, portion controlled meals and exercising for 4-5 times a week doing boxing, TBT and circuit. And for fun...my hubby and I have taken up ballroom dancing for the past 5 weeks....it so much fun!!! I am wanting to learn Tap dancing as well.

I used to be very active, fit and slim! I migrated to OZ and then with the whole diet and missing home etc turned me into 'another' person!! I was quite depressed and didn't do any exercise and just comfort ate. Well I ballooned nearly 20kg in 7 years! So this year I have decided not to just lose weight but to change my attitude towards a healthy lifestyle for life! I don't wanna go back looking like a big fat ball....and feeling uncomfortable and lazy. That is my past and I wanna do it for me and for my life. Life is a gift....way too short before it is taken back...so I wanna live to the fullest.

Thanks to all of you on this forum for your support and motivation.

Starting weight: 83.3kg
Current weight: 75.5kg
Goal weight: 63-65kg
Total cm lost: 25.5cm

First Goal: 75kg
juju

Return to Introductions