It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Free Newsletter

A New Introduction - Lady G

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

A New Introduction - Lady G

Postby Lady G » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi Guys,

A little intro from me. I am 23, 161 cm and approx 65 kg. I have lost about 7 kg over the last few months but have lost all motivation with the plateau. Also due to 'the pill' I put a heap of weight back on and lost energy. Now I am trying to sort my body out again I am finding it very difficult. I hate exercise and I love food. The pair together are a terrible combination. I also don't have anyone to be a fitness buddy. The hours devoted to work are 7:30 am - 6:30 pm (this includes train travel time) and I am struggling with the energy levels to get up when I get home and do something. I just want to relax.

I am not hugely overweight. I want to lose about 7 - 10 kgs. It's not the weight so much as my shape. I have huge butt and thighs and I find it very difficult to find clothes that are comfortable and look neat and tidy to wear.

I'm thinking about joining the gym and speaking to a lifestyle coach type of person because I want to be fit and healthy as well. I am just scared I will waste my money. I am scared that I am too weak to follow through. I wish I had a training buddy. I had one for a little while and it was so much easier.

Anyway, hopefully soon I will get myself into a routine and I hope I can share stories and motivation here. :)
Lady G @>-----
Lady G

Re: A New Introduction - Lady G

Postby Shalimar » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 am

Hi, welcome and best of luck :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.

Postby Amethyst » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey. Welcome and I hope you find your motivation angain. I know exactly what you mean about not following through. I hope you can find some one to help and I think it's great you've lost so much on your own.

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Lady G. Speaking to a fitness consultant might be a good idea in your circumstances. Given you have very little free time and you want to 'sculpt' your body they may be able to tell you what exercises will see results with the least amount of time required per day. And they will probably be able to give you an eating plan to help you with those last couple of kilos you want to lose.

Good luck!

Postby Miss Jo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 am

where are you from? i'm looking for a gym buddy too!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg
Miss Jo

Return to Introductions