It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi guys new here

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi guys new here

Postby doreen » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:46 am

Hi to everyone on here, just been looking through some previous posts and there's alot of really great help here.

I have been dieting for over two years now and I'm finaly the shape ive always wanted to be, it's took a lot of hard work, sweat and tears, but I can look in the mirror and almost feel ok about my figure.

I put weight on really easy so I have to watch everything I eat all of the time, so I feel like I can never relax from dieting!

I hope I can offer my support to anybody that needs it, and Im living proof you can shed the pounds if you want it bad enough! I used to be 15st and now I'm just under 12st.

Hope to interact with you all soon and hope you give me a warm welcome to your forums. :D
Last edited by soon2bayummymummy on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: took out sig

Re: Hi guys new here

Postby sarahm » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:53 pm

hi doreen. just found your post and want to say congratulations on your weight loss! i am at the start of my journey. m am 5'5 and weighed in at 105kg. i have got to 95kg in a couple of months. but yes i am finding it difficult and boring and well...not too much fun. would love your support and encouragement-every little bit helps! want to get to [at least]75kg. hope to hear from u soon .bye 4 now-sarahm x

Return to Introductions