It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:57 am

Free Newsletter

New here

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New here

Postby lizilla » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm new here, I have been on other online weightloss forums before but found that most of them seemed to already have online "cliques" so werent too accomodating with newbies.

Thought I'd try my luck for inspiration here.

I'm 22 years old and 92.5kg :( My goal weight is to be 65kg, and I'm hoping for this by the end of the year...maybe sooner if its possible!

Last year I managed to get my weight down to 77kg in 6 months, however that was because I was really stupid, barely ate and did too much of course when my partner moved in with me and I started eating properly, drinking more and exercising less I piled on the kgs!!

I'm absoloutely desperate to loose weight so have started counting calories, incl fat content and going to the gym regulary. Hopefully this time the weight comes off and STAYS off...

I hope everyone is going well on their respective journey's and i'm looking forward to meeting some really lovely people here :)

Re: New here

Postby starr22 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Welcome lizilla :D Good luck with everything. Catch u round the forum.

Postby sarahm » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:46 pm

hi lizzila. this is sarahm and i found your post. i have only been on this site afew weeks but thought i'd drop u a line to say 'hi'. someone just posted a response to my last post, and it makes all the difference when that happens. i have lost 10kg recently-start weight 105. now 95. want to get to 75kg. i am 35 and a solo mum of two great kids. anyway nice to 'meet' you and i find this site very warm and welcoming. good luck on your journey- look forward to hearing about your progress. xx

Postby lizilla » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:17 am

awwwh thank you so much for the welcome guys :D

Congrats Sarahm on your huge weightloss of 10kg! thats amazing, you must be feeling awesome :)

Looking forward to catching everyone around the forums as well.

Postby Shalimar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:20 am

Hello, welcome and best of luck on your journey :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.

Postby Alexandra » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Hello and welcome! I've always felt that losing weight is hard but that it's easy compared to keeping it off. It's hard to not fall back into old habits, isn't it? I have that trouble too! Good luck with reaching your goals! :D

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg

Return to Introductions