It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Newbie ready to fly

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie ready to fly

Postby 198kg » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi all, dont really know what to say..... as I am new to this forum. All that I know is that the people in here are trying to loose weight,and I have also decided that enough is enough, its about time I do something about the way I am, Let me start by telling you my weight, well I am 198kg.... 6ft tall...in pound 436.5lb and 183cm tall..... wow you might say? I know! I live in Melbourne...

Dont know how I ended up here, but only by chance that I bumped into Jon Gabriels Website and well here I am, after reading through Jon"s Site and going through this Forum, I have purchased Jon's book and I am waiting for the book that may help me to achieve and help me on my way to better health,

I am looking forward to reading Jon"s book and hope that I can inspire someone like all you have done to me,my book should be here next week, today is the 9th April 2009.... to all keep your focus and be strong. :P
198kg

Re: Newbie ready to fly

Postby amouse » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Welcome to the forum.. I have heard alot about that book it is supposed to be very good.. but have never read it myself..

Im glad you decided its time to stop and refocus.. but i must say wow never entered my mind, dont feel ashamed if where your starting from.. be proud your standing up and are ready to make a change in your life for the better. :)

let me know what you think of the book :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wq07Col/]
[/url]
On your journey it doesn't matter how long it takes to reach your destintation . What matters is getting there!
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Postby Shalimar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:22 am

Hi and welcome, best of luck in achieving what you set out to :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Alexandra » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Hello and welcome! There's lots of info and support here I find so if you're looking for inspiration and ideas on how to get started or keep motivated, this is a good place to do that! It's often a good idea not to overwhelm yourself with the task at hand and say (or think) "I need to lose 30 kilos, 40, 50, 100 kilos etc". It's a much better idea to break it down into much more manageable chunks like 5 kilos or even 10 kilos. Hope you find a plan that suits you and works for you! :D Best wishes, Alexandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Return to Introductions