It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello everyone

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello everyone

Postby clairebear » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi everyone,

I am a 20 year old student. I am incredibly unhappy with my appearance, in particular my weight. I do not feel comfortable in my own skin at all. I have recently got out of a long relationship and I have to say it is a little daunting trying to get back into the dating scene when you do not feel very good about yourself. I stepped on the scales this morning and I am 66.8 kilo's. I would really like to get to around 55 kilo's. I am 1.6 metres so according to the BMI calculation this is a healthy weight. I am going away in a few months for a holiday so I would like to be at this weight or pretty close by then.

My first problem is how to do this. I have done diets before and I usually find not eating carbs after breakfast works pretty well. I will also do exercise everyday. I enjoy jogging so I will try and do this most days. I would love to tone my belly and bum so if you know any exercises in particular that would do this let me know.

I am really glad I stubbled upon this forum. I think having you all for support will really help me. I look forward to talking to most of you.

Claire
clairebear

Return to Introductions