It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Free Newsletter

Long time reader First time poster!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Long time reader First time poster!

Postby Pipi » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi all,
I have been reading this site for a bit now and decide to finally introduce myself.

I'm Pip
23yrs old Female
168cm
89kgs

I'm currently in a corner with my weight loss. It seems that i have lost the "mind set".
I had it once before about 2.5years ago and lost 12kg with WW.
I currently work for them as a weigher and I'm really sick of it. I don't pay cause i work there and i don't get paid cause i don't do enough meetings. So i'm stuck.
I'm scared if i don't go i'll lose the plot. But i'm sick of WW, it doesn't seem to work for me any more! My leader is a twit. She never talks about real food. I'm talking about meals with more than 2 flavours.

Anyway. I've had success with another forum like this while i was planning my wedding. Got lots of support from like minded people. I'm not into pills or quick fixes. Just go old fashion weight loss without starving or depriving myself of a life(ie wine on the weekends WW can't accept that).

I think i just need a few normal people talk to.
Thanks
Pipi

Re: Long time reader First time poster!

Postby amouse » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 am

hiya pip welcome to the forum you sure have come to the right place :)

so what is your plan from here continue with your ww plan except the week end? or you want a complete change? like cal counting or something.. ?

I am a counter by i tell you i do get fed up with it fomr time to time. take a month or so off then get back to it.. cant keep doing the same thing over and over when your getting no where.. its enough to send you batty.. :)

anyway welcome and i hope you can find a plan your happy with and start losing with too . :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wq07Col/]
[/url]
On your journey it doesn't matter how long it takes to reach your destintation . What matters is getting there!
SW 135 kilos(nov 2007)
GW 70 something lol
CW 110.5
amouse

Re: Long time reader First time poster!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Welcome to the forum, Pip!

I used to do WW but I quit because I couldn't afford the meetings any more. I went to two different groups in the time I was there. The first leader was fabulous. I really clicked with what she was saying and thoroughly enjoyed the meetings. I had to change nights due to uni commitments and the second leader just didn't spark with me. I was always left a little disappointed and didn't feel the same enthusiasm as before. Funnily enough I met people who had also changed their meeting nights and some thought the opposite - they really found the second leader more to their liking. I think when you've got face-to-face meetings how you gel with the leader's personality can make or break your experience. Could you perhaps switch groups so that you're working with a different leader? I may be wrong but it sounds like this leader is ruining your experience more than the WW plan is.
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Introductions