It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Day Two of my new life

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Day Two of my new life

Postby downsicingsandy » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sandy and I am a food-a-holic. LOL. Ok on a more serious side, a little about me, and why I am here.

I have been overweight my entire life, and can remember my first diet being in grade 2, and at a birthday party, all the other kids got to eat lollies and smarties, and I was only allowed to have dried fruit and nuts. Needless to say, I am now 27 and still battling with my weight.

My husband and I want to have children soon, and I refuse to be an unhealthy Mum - I owe it to my Husband and my future children. I have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome and the extra weight I am carrying is only making conception harder.

Like most people who have weight issues, I have tried everything under the sun, have lost weight here and there, but always put it back on plus more. This time has to be it. I am scared of being judged by my weight, but am really hoping that there are people here who understand and are in the same boat.

I hope I can offer my support when needed, and looking forward to making some new friends who are on the same path to changing their lives.

Best of luck everyone, and lets talk soon.

Cheers
Sandy
downsicingsandy

Re: Day Two of my new life

Postby Shalimar » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Hi Sandy, welcome and best of luck in reaching your goals :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Return to Introductions