It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:25 am

Free Newsletter

This time I WILL do it!!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

This time I WILL do it!!!

Postby BecM » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just joined the site today and have been reading a few posts and the site seems to be very motivating and the members very encouraging.

Just a little bit about me....I am 26 years old and a single mother of a little boy and a full-time uni student, so just like many of you am very busy! I am 154cm tall (or short :D ) and I currently weigh 88kg :oops: I have been on several different diets, weight loss programs and meal replacements before and seen some great results but I have trouble sticking to anything, so the weight just goes back on again.

So, this time I am going to do things differently, I am going to make small changes and not worrying too much about how long it takes me to reach my goal of 58kg. I have a fantastic friend who is going to go walking with me whenever we get the chance (we did 6km last week!), but due to other commitments we don't get a chance to do it often. I can't afford to join a gym, so all of my exercise will be done at home or going bushwalking etc. If anyones got any suggestions for some great free exercises I'd love to hear them :lol:

My goal for this week is to drink 2 litres of water each day.

I look forward to hearing form some of you along the way.....

Re: This time I WILL do it!!!

Postby Shalimar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi Bec and welcome :D , best of luck.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.

Re: This time I WILL do it!!!

Postby lolliana » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 am

Hi Bac, i am in much the same boat as you time wise! my suggestion for exercise is to make it incidental (i don't know if thats how you spell it lol i'm shocking) now i deliberatly walk to the shops to get 1 thing even if i could do without it or when you park at the shops park way at the back, it seems to make the world of difference to me, also don't eat after about 7pm... good luck hope to chat along the way

SW: 99.2kg
CW: 80.6 kg
Goal 1 - in the 70's by 31/7 (not sure im going to make this one!)
GW: 70kg (for now) by Dec 9th 09

Return to Introductions