It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Free Newsletter

reductil and Admin Censored

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

reductil and Admin Censored

Postby janine » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi, I am new, middle aged apparently (or so I was told by my doctor today who was all of 20 something) and definately obese. This is my first ever post on line on anything (i know very old fashioned but thats what happens when you are middle aged). My doctor prescribed reductil for me today and I was wondering has anyone out there been on reductil at the same time as Admin Censored? Did it work? Any comments/ suggestions gratefully accepted. I did Admin Censored years ago and it worked really well for me and would like to include it.
janine

Re: reductil and Admin Censored

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm not on Reductil so I can't give you any advice based on personal experience, but I would strongly advise talking to your doctor and pharmacist before combining any medications. Some drugs in combination can be dangerous to your health. And even if one of those drugs is in herbal form it can still interact in a dangerous way with the medications you are taking (link to Choice report on this topic).

If you're ever in doubt about combining different medications have a chat to your pharmacist. They're trained to spot dangerous combinations of drugs and it's worth it for peace of mind.
EvilWombatQueen

Re: reductil and Admin Censored

Postby sezza » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Janine

I have been on Reductil since January and i have found it is working great for me. My suggestion is and i am not a doctor is not to go on Admin Censored while you are taking your medication. You need to eat healthy and loose the weight slowly. I also have been on Admin Censored but found Reductil to work better. There is no way i could live of shakes i love my food to much. You still can eat pretty much anything on Reductil but you feel pretty full quick.

I still eat my 3 meals a day and eat fruit as a snack and i exersise nearly everyday. I took myself of Reductil for a month to see how i would go and i am happy to say i maintained my weight. On Reductil if you dont eat you wont loose weight as fast.

Good Luck

Sarah
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wA6RoLn/]
[/url]
sezza

Return to Introductions