It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:48 am

Free Newsletter

Jade on Duromine

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Jade on Duromine

Postby jkn » Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Hey guys

So My weight today is 83kgs. And my Goal is to loose 25kgs.

I Started my 30mg Month course of duromine this morning at 7am, So far no side affects - Feel a bit tiered but thats nothing out of the ordianry as i have two children under 2. I would say i havent felt as hungry today, So far iv only eaten a banana and its 2pm in the afternoon. I am a bit excited to see the outcome of this course, I am hopeing for good results as I have a personal trainer 3 times a week and am a diet plan.

Wish me Luck
Id love you hear from you guys, as to how much weight you have lost on duromine if have taken it before.
thanks
jkn

Re: Jade on Duromine

Postby BBgal » Wed May 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Welcome aboard jade! keep us up to date with how your going!
SW: 99.9kg ( how close was that to triple digits) 4/11/08
CW: 72.2kg 20/06/09)
GW: 60kg ( Will re-evaluate then to see if I want lower)
BBgal

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Welcome to the forum, Jade! I haven't taken Duromine myself but there are quite a few people on the forum who have. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to answer your questions. I hope you enjoy your time at the weight loss forum and good luck with your weight loss journey!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby ByeByeCurves » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:34 am

Hi Jade,

I have also just started Duromine, I started on 15mg for the first 2 days then changed to 30mg. So far no major side effects, I was getting headaches and dry mouth but I read a tip on here to drink extra water and that fixed it, My sleep patterns haven't changed much but I should change them, I stay up very late and only sleep for a couple of hours most nights but the difference is that now I don't feel sluggish all day. The duromine doesn't seem to give me great bursts of energy or anything but it does stop me from getting worn out, I still need to tell myself to get up and do something but its easier knowing that I will still have energy when I finish. As for food, I'm not wanting to snack on junk all day (Chocolate is my nemesis) and when I eat if I only eat a small amount I am still full, however if I don't drink enough water I start wanting something sweet but if I have a glass of water instead that seems to stop the craving. I'm finding that when I am looking in the fridge or out at the shops my head is still telling me hey I should get that chocolate and eat it, but I'm not actually hungry so it is easier to say no to myself. Though I caved tonight, hubby bought home a sundae from maccas and was really proud of himself for doing something so amazingly selfless (men!), I couldn't say no to him. :) Good Luck with your weight loss and let me know how you go I'm also looking to hear about your experience with the duromine so keep posting :)

Week One Goal: Be Under 90kg
ByeByeCurves

Return to Introductions