It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:17 am

Free Newsletter

excited newbie

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

excited newbie

Postby bubalub » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Im so stoked to find this site, i feel to embarressed to talk to people in my life about my weight gain(even though everyone can see it), but this site has given me the confidence to start fresh and do something about it and get my life back. i am 160cm tall. Im currently 81kg and have a goal weight of 60kg. I have put on 15 kg in the last 10 months and didnt even realise it until my partner wanted to break up with me becuase i was unhappy all the time I was unhappy casue i was fat! god i cant belive i have let my self get so bad...i feel unhealthy, unfit and unattractive. But this is a new beggining the day is here and im ready to go! i have new eating plan and exercise routine starting now and im GOING to stick to it. i love myself and dont want to do anymore damage to my body (i have insane strech marks!!!!!)

So i am hopeful and absorbing every bit of infomation i can of this site. Thankyou everyone.
x
ps how can i post photos? :shock:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whEa6MK/]
[/url]
bubalub

Re: excited newbie

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am

Welcome to the forum, Bubalub! It's great that you're deciding to turn your weight around and that you've decided to do it in a healthy way. I think it's wonderful that you're doing this out of love for your body rather than hate. So often people come here feeling like their body is the enemy. By treating your body with the love it deserves I think you're already half way there!

There are two ways to post photos on the forum. The first option is to upload the photo as an attachment. If you look below 'post a reply' text area box where you type you'll see two tabs. The default one is 'Options' and there's another one 'Upload attachment'. Here you can browse files on your computer to attach to your post. Personally I'm not fond of doing direct attachments because the pictures always seem to require scrolling to see them all.

I prefer to upload them to an online photo account, then paste the link in as image code. I use a site called Photobucket. You can create a free account then upload your photos. You can even resize them on the site. Then just take the image code that's supplied for each photo, for instance [ img ]http://www.photobucket.com/wombatphotos/myimage01.jpg[ /img ] and copy and paste it into your post where you want it to appear. Or copy the direct link without tags, paste it in, select it, and click the 'Img' button above the text area. This method has the added advantage of creating your own permanent gallery. That way you can re-use photos whenever you feel like it rather than having to search them out on your computer and upload them again.

Good luck!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby funstopper » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:27 am

Hey Bubalub, welcome. I only just seen your post and was wondering how your first few days were going. I admire your enthusiasm and motivations and as EWQ said, it is so good to hear you are doing this cos of the love you have for our body and not the hate.

Hope you are finding all the help you need on this forum, everyone here is so helpful and supportive, Good Luck

Funstopper
FunStopper
Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did

funstopper

Postby emmer138 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:07 am

Hey bubalub,

I feel like you're sorta in the same situation I am! Except I'm taller and weigh a bit more :P I've only recently started and this site has really helped me! I look forward to seeing your weightloss success :) Good luck!
WEIGH-INS
9/12/2013 - 93.7kg

GOALS
To reach 91.7kg by 23rd Dec (2kg loss / BMI 32.11)
To reach 87kg by 27th Jan (7kg loss / BMI 30.46)
To reach 81.7kg by 17th Feb (10kg loss for Soundwave 2014 / BMI 28.61)
To reach 78.7kg by 31st March (15kg loss for my birthday / BMI 27.56)
To reach 75kg by 19th May (18.7kg loss / BMI 26.26)
To reach 70kg by 4th August (23.7kg loss / BMI 24.51)

emmer138

Return to Introductions