It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:30 am

Free Newsletter

Exercise buddy's!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Exercise buddy's!!

Postby Summer23 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site, and very excited that i am not the only one who is struggling with weight issues. I suppose i should tell you all about myself- I am 21 years old, living in Melbourne, have always had a bad time with my weight. In 2006 i lost 20kg! which was very exciting for me. I then quit my job and went on a holiday and the weight flew back on to me. I have now gained heaps of weight and i am really depressed about it and not sure of how to start the weight loss journey again!! I am currently about 108kg and would love to weigh 70kg as i am 5'10.

If anyone has any helpful comments please post!!

If anyone is interested in losing weight together i would love to as i think it would be really motivating. I live in the Eastern Suburbs!!

:D Summer
Summer23

Re: Exercise buddy's!!

Postby polishgirl13 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi Summer,
I'm sure you can do it. And i definitively know what you mean regarding feeling depressed.
What are your plans for achieving this weightloss?
I would love to get a exercise buddy as well however im more in the south/south-easter suburbs...
SW:84kg
CW:78kg
GW:60kg
polishgirl13

Postby Miss Jo » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Hi ladies,
I'm in Highett! so very close to Bentleigh! im a member at fitness first on bay rd - if you're interested!!!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby Summer23 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry i took so long, i have been on a holiday to QLD, was fantastic but even more depressing when looking at the girls in bathers... ahwell. :cry: My plan is to make a exercise and eating plan as i am really good at putting things off- such as the gym! and i snack all the time on things i shouldn't!!! So i think having some sort of plan behind me will help me. I know what i should be eating and the amount of exercise i should be doing but my motivation comes and goes especially with the annoying nurse hours i work.

My ideal weight loss is about 35kgs..Can't believe how much i have to lose! :?

I live in the Blackburn area- so how far would the be from you both?

Thank you both for the reply's!! :D
Summer23

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:38 am

Holiday? I am jealous! I just had a look and from Blackburn rd to Highett rd is 40 mins :?
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby Summer23 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 pm

oh! :? Thats maybe a little bit too far! but at least we can chat on this website. I made my eating and exercise plan for next week- hopefully i have the motivation to stick to it!!

How have the both you been going?

Summer
Summer23

Postby polishgirl13 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Yea..Im a bit far away as well. But hey if anyone is up for some walking marathons or something im more than happy too.

Summer dont worry. I'm sure you can do it. Just try sticking to it and not putting things off until tomorrow... trust me...tomorrow never comes. And qld holiday..im also jealous. Nice and warm. Im freezing my bumbum here.
And let us know whats your eating plan. Im interested to see what different people munch on.

Miss Jo - That is near me. I'm on corner of south rd and nepean hwy. However I don't belong to any gym. Last time i did they ripped me off so i gave up on it and bought myself a treadmill. However im happy to meet up for arvo or weekend morning walks if anything.

I'm doing ok. I joined light and easy for few weeks to teach myself portion sizes. I just need more exercise at the moment. Need to work out some routine. The worse thing is that when i come home at 5.30 i cant be stuffed exercising... any ideas ladies?
I wish i had someone to kick me in the butt everytime im lazy.
SW:84kg
CW:78kg
GW:60kg
polishgirl13

Return to Introductions