It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Looking for Biggest Loser Partner

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Looking for Biggest Loser Partner

Postby qldhighway » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 am

Hello All,

As there are many people looking for partners for Series 5 of TBL and there are many Topics already started I thought I would just add some info about myself here in the hope to find someone...

My names is James and I was born and grew up in QLD but now live in NSW as I was studying IT. I am a 23 year old bloke who has never known what it is like to be fit, thin and healthy. I wieght 140+kg's and have tried many times to beat the buldge with no luck. As a child I was never concerned about my appearence or wieght and never knew what kind of impact it would have on your personal or professional life.

One of the bigger things that affected me was not bring able to climb Ayres Rock and enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity to share the view with my family, something I regret to this day. Other things my weight has affected are losing friends, employment and general levels of health. These are just some general ideas of the demons I face.

I don't know how to change, I don't know how to eat right and I just don't know what to do with myself at the moment. I am just really lost and lacking direction. So I am putting myself out there for the world to see. I have made a short video that I have posted on YouTube called "Plee for a Partner". If you need this and want to be in with at least a fighting chance please view the video.

Link to my Plee on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVp1iM7qltE

Who ever my partner may be I promise you one thing, that I will do my best not to let you down as I have myself for so many years.

I have a story as do many other people. A story that is based on heartache and depression. I would love love to share mine with you as much as I would love to hear yours. Please consider this carefully because I only ask one thing. If you start this with me you must be willing to see it out.

Good Luck to all that applied!

I look forward to hearing from the partnerless soon.

James
qldhighway

Return to Introductions