It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:04 am

Free Newsletter

havent been here for a while

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

havent been here for a while

Postby Butterfly » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:25 pm

HI
I havent been here for about 4months but this time I am going all out to lose weight- only once Ive lost about 15kgs will I start to organise my plan on how to keep it off.

In this months issue of New Woman magazine there is an article "Can you really get an A-List Body in 6 weeks?" Well that girl did and I am adapting that plan and making it my own. I want to lose weight before my birthday at the start of October and will go all out to do so (except becoming an anorexic- I cant NOT have food)

While the nutrionist in that article said that the food was balanced, she said the exercise was too much, however for me I just dont have the time to do all the classes she did (I work at least 40-55 hours a week) so I'll be doing it, just in my own way and in the limited time I have.

6 weeks of restricting chocolate and other junk food and not getting drunk, while finding time to go for a walk cant really be that hard? Its 6 weeks that has the chance to open the door to the rest of my life of feeling better about myself and not having all my clothes be too tight.... BRING IT ON!!!

I will be posting my progress as it happens.
There are 24 hours in a day- What are you going to do with all of them?
Butterfly

Postby KimE » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:37 pm

Hi Butterfly and welcome back.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. :D

I reckon getting the A list body in 6 weeks entirely depends upon where you start from. I don't believe for one second I could have gotten an A list body in that time from my start point. At least not in a healthy way. Wouldn't mind reading that article even though those mags completely annoy me.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:54 pm

Welcome back Butterfly
Dolly

Return to Introductions