It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am

Free Newsletter

Another Newbie...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Another Newbie...

Postby Beautiful Dreamer » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi all,

My name is Nita and I am just starting a new diet (well a new way of living really!) and thought I would introduce myself. I just bought a Wii Fit and will be starting that tomorrow! Fingers crossed I can keep it up. Anyhow, a little about me... Ok I'm 26 years old and have been married for 4 years (still can't believe it's been that long already) and have been overweight since I can remember! My mother and I would start a new diet almost every two to three weeks... I know, I know... by the weekend it was out of the window... ha ha ha! I just purchased the Censored system and am awaiting it's arrival ever so patiently... hope it gets here soon! This for me is the last resort, I've tried many others, Tony Ferguson, Atkins, Liver cleansing, body shape diet etc etc the list goes on and on and on..... So I hope I can keep this up... In the next couple of years my husband and I would love to start a family but I really need to get fit and lose over 40 kgs! I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, ME and Fibromyalgia so this really restricts me, but I'm hoping that I can do a little exercise and increase it slowly and keep it going. I know I always feel better when I've done some exercise but for me I tend to overdo it and then am in agony for the rest of the week, I guess it's all about pacing myself...

Love to hear from you guys about your weight loss journey and your stories, I hope this forum will keep me encouraged and in turn I hope I can do the same for you guys.

All the best for your life changing journey.

Nita
:)

Starting weight: 114.9kgs
Current Weight: 110.1kgs
Goal weight: 65kgs
Starting Measurements: Chest: 114cms, Waist: 107cms, Hips: 127cms, Thigh: 73.5cms, Upper arm: 49cms
Current Measurements: Chest: 105cms, Waist: 103cms, Hips: 125cms, Thigh: 67cms, Upper arm: 45cms
Wk 1: -2.1kgs
Wk 2: -1.5kgs
Wk 3: +1.6kgs :(
Wk 4: -2.7kgs :)
Wk 5: -0.8kgs
Wk 6: +0.7kgs :(
My blog: http://beautifuldreamersdiary.blogspot.com/
Beautiful Dreamer

Re: Another Newbie...

Postby Jisgone » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:31 pm

welcome along :)

theres plenty of stories and progress pics around here to keep you motivated!
Jisgone

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Welcome to the forum, Nita! I hope the censored program works well for you. I've heard good things about it. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Trying430 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi Nita,

I too am waiting for censored and trying to lose about 30kg. Iam 31 yrs old and have tried every diet! This is the first one in years that wont involve pills and shakes!! I can lose weight but can never keep it off and always put on more :evil: Iam single and really want to have the confidence to put myself out their and meet someone... I want a family in the next few years :D

I have been reading this forum for some time and Iam looking forward to the support of everyone and celebrating peoples success with them :lol:

Hayles

Weight lost in Detox: 3.1kg!
Trying430

Postby Beautiful Dreamer » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 am

Thanks all,

I've started Censored and am over "Phase 1" Carb Detox! And have lost 3.5kgs! I'm so amazed at the results, I never feel hungry and haven't craved carbs at all, not even chocolate!!!! So big bonus for me. The Censored system actually makes a whole heap of sense! I'd recommend it to anyone! I've read all the information and can see that it's something that won't be too tough, and it'd be something I can do for life! Who would complain, six meals a day, 1 free day a week to eat what you'd like! I'm so excited about this new journey I'm taking. I am 26 yrs old and have never been in the healthy weight range, so am certainly looking forward to it. I'm aiming to lose about 40kgs by my 27th birthday in March next year. I know I can do it, and because it's not just a diet but a whole life system it's something to do for life. Not like other diets where you have to keep spending money, the Censored system is a one off payment and it's yours! How good can it get!!! I'd spend about $180 a month on Tony Ferguson shakes and would have to keep spending even after I'd lost weight to maintain it! But with Censored the only money you have to spend is on REAL food, no refined and processed crap!

So I wish everyone luck and hope you're weight loss journey is a fun and exciting experience!!!!

:D

Starting Measurements: Chest: 114cms, Waist: 107cms, Hips: 127cms, Thigh: 73.5cms, Upper arm: 49cms
Current Measurements: Chest: 105cms, Waist: 103cms, Hips: 125cms, Thigh: 67cms, Upper arm: 45cms
Beautiful Dreamer

Postby Trying430 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:44 am

Hi!!

I have just finished censored Detox and have lost 3.1kg! Im so happy with that! I didnt find it too hard and look forward to see how I go for the remainder of the week :D I too have read the book and it really does make sense...

I look forward to hear how you are going.

Weight lost in Detox: 3.1kg!
Trying430

Postby Beautiful Dreamer » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Congrats on your weight loss! That's a fantastic result! All the best for your Censored Weight Loss Journey!

:)

Beautiful Dreamer

Postby Tabatha » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Congrats on your weight losses. Thats fantastic.

Just a quick question about the detox. Did you have any side effects from it? like tiredness or consipation that sort of thing. Really want to try it and have a stuff but a little unsure about the 3 days detox. With 3 kids and a business to try I cant really afford to be too tired if you know what I mean. Also did you still walk while on the detox? :?
Tabatha

Return to Introductions