It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:11 am

Free Newsletter

Here I go....

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Here I go....

Postby Trying430 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Iam a 31 year old female that is trying to lose weight AGAIN! I have been on the weigh loss yo yo since I was 15 years old. I have tried it all! Shakes, pills, low fat, not fat, no sugar, low calories... Tony Fergurson, Celebrity Slim, Admin Censored, Weight Watchers.... blah blah blah!! I have success.. but it has never stayed off and I always put on more.

My goal in life it is to have a family.. to actually put myself out there to meet someone and then have a family! Im embaressed by how I look and have no one else to blame but me for that! I love clothes and have so many.. just none fit me anymore. I got to a size 14 3 years ago and I felt amazing... so happy... I just cant believe I have now ballooned to a 18-20!

I have choosen to only tell a few people Iam doing this because I dont want to fail AGAIN... I wont see my family for 5 weeks and if I could lose 6-7kg without them being aware of what Im doing their reaction will be all the support I need!

I have been told by many people that censored looks fantastic and the success stories have been motivational... I ordered it and it has arrived today :D I have a goal of 27kg, and a dream of 37kg! I hope this is my answer :d/

I look forward to using this forum and meeting others on here that have the same goal! To be happy and healthy :D

Weight lost in Detox: 3.1kg!
Trying430

Re: Here I go....

Postby Miss Jo » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Welcome and good luck!!! Let me know how you go with censored!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby Lucid87 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:44 pm

I lost 6 kilos in a shortish time on Censored
however i didn't stick with it
my sister has lost over 15kgs, and likes it a lot

good luck and good job
Lucid87

Postby jo_argentina » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi,

I read your story and I smile because I have been through almost the same. I was put on a diet by my parents when I was 6 years old and have struggled with my weight ever since.
On 2007 I managed to get to my targer goal and then put all back again. How frustrating!!

I'm also starting again and this time I'm determined to lose the weight and keep it off.

Good luck and let me know how are you doing!
[/url]
jo_argentina

Postby Lucid87 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:19 pm

jo_argentina wrote:Hi,

I read your story and I smile because I have been through almost the same. I was put on a diet by my parents when I was 6 years old and have struggled with my weight ever since.
On 2007 I managed to get to my targer goal and then put all back again. How frustrating!!

I'm also starting again and this time I'm determined to lose the weight and keep it off.

Good luck and let me know how are you doing!

your goal bmi is under 22 ? And the bmi is quite a harsh guide to begin with =\
Lucid87

Postby onthedecrease » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 pm

22 is still a healthy weight by some margin, it all depends on how the person feels at that weight rather than the number
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby Miss Jo » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Is my goal too low then?!
1st GW: 64kg
Final GW: 60kg

Postby onthedecrease » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:17 pm

nope miss jo your fine, 19. something is the lower end of the bmi scale, really i dont put much thought into the bmi as it doesnt take into account muscle or anything, i prefer to go by how i feel and look and also using measurements. My post was in response to lucids who seems to think 22 as a bmi is to low- when its the middle range of bmi- hope that clears that up for u hun :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby court » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:39 pm

My BMI isnt even in the healthy weight range yet! I carry alot of muscle!! :D I dont mind! Better than being flabby! :lol:
But yeah I still aim to get into the "healthy weight range" if i can! Everyone around me keeps telling me I cant lose more weight but ill show em :roll: :lol:
court

Postby Trying430 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi All!

I have been off the air for a few weeks as I have been super busy! I have only just been able to start on censored today! I have needed to wait for my head to be in the right space and have nothing that is going to derail me early into the program (parties, dinners etc). Im really excited to see how this goes... I did my groceries yesterday and felt a bit overwhelmed by all the meat for detox!! When I got home and started planning things I was able to work out my meals and I feel much better about it!

Wish me luck... I will come here for support :D

Trying430

Postby sarahm » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:32 pm

welcome aboard! sending you all the best. :)
sarahm

Postby Sera3219 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Hey I'm about to start Censored but am soo confused about the first 3 days .. What should I be eating?? Also any recipes you could share would be great
Sera3219

Postby Trying430 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 am

Hi Sara,

It is overwhelming! Pretty much its just meat!! You have 100g for your 3 main meals and 50g for your 3 snacks. You have to make sure you eat at least every 3 hours. Im making sure I eat each 2.5 hours because I dont want to go over. I also make sure I have at least 2L of water a day! I have found it really easy :D Im not hungry at all. You can have condiments so I put a small amount of marinate on my meat which makes it really yummy. I have found it easier to buy my meat and chicken in strips.. I can then break it into 100g packs and put in the freezer and it seems like more when you put it on your plate. I have ham for my snack as its the most convientent.

I had a function tonight where there was only punch available... I asked for a bottle or water and didnt have any of the nibblies!! YAY me...

Best of luck to you too :D

Trying430

Postby Sera3219 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:21 am

I am finding it hard to eat 6 times a day I'm always so full and am forcing my snacks down I've swapped my snacks to low carb protein bars it's this alright ? I only eat half a bar each snack time as they are pretty filling as well
Sera3219

Postby Trying430 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:28 am

Im not sure about the protein bars.. I havent looked into them....

I agree about not feeling hungry! I have to really remind myself to eat every 3 hours! I have found the first 3 days easier then I thought and detox wasnt to hard :D The happy thing is I lost 3.1kg in the first 3 days :D Yay!! So in the most positive light that is 10% of what I want to lose!

Im over going to the loo every 10 minutes tho!!

Trying430

Next

Return to Introductions