It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi Guys!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi Guys!

Postby v8jessi » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Hey everyone!

I used to be a member here a LONGGGG time ago, and have since gained another 30+ kgs which I am feeling absolutely dreadful about!

I am a 19 year old girl, currently weighing 98kgs.

Last week I weighed in at my heaviest which was 100.6kgs and i VOW never to be that weight again!!

I have a 3 year old horse, who I want to start riding by the end of the year and I just dont think it would be fair of me to get on her at the weight I am.

I do hold my weight well, and people have trouble believing that I am actually considered OBESE.

I feel horrible in my self at the moment, but that may have a lot to do with my life and where I am at at the moment.

I have just come out of a 4 month, intense, physically and emotionally abusive relationship. In that relationship I lost well over 10kgs, as my partner was solely relying on my earnings to continue his drug habit, and I willingly obliged, being love-struck that i was.

Before him I was with a partner for 4 years, who was very harsh, and was continually telling me how ugly and useless I was. Hence falling for the next boyfriend so hard and fast. I truely believed he loved me. He cheated on me with my best mate, but I have since forgiven him and we are now good friends.

Now Im stuck in that 'single' rutt again and feeling quite ugly and useless myself. I feel losing weight will help me with my emotional issues as well.

Soooo

HEAVIEST WEIGHT - 100.6kgs
CURRENT WEIGHT - 98.0kgs
FIRST GOAL - 89.0kgs
OVERALL GOAL - 75.0kgs
v8jessi

Re: Hi Guys!

Postby v8jessi » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Wow, this is the first site I have joined where no one welcomes you... shame.
:(
v8jessi

Postby onthedecrease » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi there,

Im sorry you feel that but there is quite a few people coming in all the time and it does become hard to keep track of new members. Please dont take it as a negative at all, you're very welcome on the forum. Why not try welcoming and chatting to other members yourself so you can get to know others. Best of luck to you. :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby chocoholic » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:04 am

Hi and welcome :)
I am around the same age and weight as you :)
Im sorry to hear about your past relationships :(
SW: 91 kg
CW: 94.7 kg
GW: 70 kg

Goals:
1. 91kg (my original SW)
2. 85.5kg (BMI in 'overweight' category)
3. 80kg
4. 75kg
5. 70kg (BMI in 'Normal' weight range)

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSSKqVQ/
chocoholic

Postby Shalimar » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 am

Hello and welcome, sorry no body welcomed you but speaking for myself I generally wait until people have made a few posts before I say a welcome as I have spent so many posts and so much time welcoming and pm'ing people, when they ask how I have done things, only to never hear from them again.

Best of luck in your goals and do stick around, there are a lot of inspirational folk in here :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby sarahm » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 am

hello-welcome to the forum. i understand your pain -altho i am much older[36yrs old] i also had a pattern of abusive relationships-3 yrs ago finally escaped hideous domestic violence ith 2 kids in tow. have been healing ever since...you have youth on your side and have learnt so much already. shedding your weight healthily will go along way to mending your broken heart-soul.wishing you only good things! :)
sarahm

Return to Introductions