It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:11 am

Free Newsletter

Hey Hey!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hey Hey!

Postby sweetmaryjane » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi everybody,

Well, like most people on this board I have struggled with my weight for a bit - about 13 years by my count :shock: I got up to my highest weight of 102kg a couple of years ago, then dropped about 5 through hard core exercise, then another 10 through pregnancy and breastfeeding when I had my daughter (which I thought was weird - don't most women have the opposite problem?). I've hovered around 90kg for around a year now and just want the scales to start moving!

I guess I'm just joining to look for support - I'm pretty into exercise but live in a hot remote area and am making the effort to work around the weather and my schedule to really ramp it up. I'm starting a beginner running plan with weight training and yoga. I also bike to work and this usually amounts to 20-30 minutes of biking a day. I'll probably exercise more than diet and just write down what I eat rather than count calories.

Glad to be able to chat with others in the same boat - it helps keep me honest!
It's not what happens to us, it's what happens in us...

Goal #1 Get below 90kg
Goal #2 Have a non-obese BMI!
Goal #3 Get below 80kg

Re: Hey Hey!

Postby miss_viva » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Welcome to the forum, sweetmaryjane

Your post made me smile, your three goals at the bottom were EXACTLY the same as what I am working on at the moment. I look forward to hearing about your progress :)

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs

Return to Introductions