It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:25 am

Free Newsletter

help needed

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:20 pm

OOOOOOh gabby!! thats awesome about the new job. thats very exciting news. you will have to let us know how you go with that! and having your male friend stay for the weekend is pretty good too! i hope all goes well, just go with the flow and have fun! keep us updated :)

best wishes

Postby KimE » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:58 pm

Well done on the new job Gabby and have a lovely weekend. Try not to stress out too much and just enjoy the company. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

hi everyone

Postby lackofenergy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:46 pm

hi everyone,

well the job is good.. just finished thefirst part of training, it's a bit complex though, and i am struggling a bit with the computer side fo things.. anyway the weekend was great, he is a lovely person, we have decided to just remain friends for now, as it seems we are looking for different things and live apart, but he is wonderful and really made me calm down alot, as he is a calm person, adn i tend to stress... (a lot, lol)... and i have a date on saturday night, i have only spoken to him once , tonight on the phone, but we have talked a lot online over the past few months.... so we shall see what happens, he is very romantic like me, so that's a good start. hope you are all well... let me know how you are going...

Gabby :lol:

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:03 pm

Hi gabby

great to hear how things are going your end :) glad you are enjoying your job- even with the challenges you are facing! but im sure you will get through them and settle in well there.

its good that you have decided to remain friends with that guy. male friends are hard to come across sometimes so its nice to have one to catch up with and have a chat to. its nice to see things from their point of view too :)

good luck with the date this weekend. sounds exciting!!! hope you have a wonderful night, remember to have fun!

im doing well, and enjoying being part of the forum and making some lovely new friends and reading about everyones progress :) take care and remember to let us know how you go with everything :)

best wishes

Return to Introductions