It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:40 am

Free Newsletter

G'day

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

G'day

Postby lili44 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:10 pm

Hey All

I'm a 19 year old aussie who is hopefully going to be able to drop a couple of kgs. I've just started the Kate Morgan Weightless Programme in order to lose the weight i gained leading up to and during my knee reconstruction. I joined the programme because my knee has only just come out of its' zimma brace (yesterday for that matter) so i can really only do my rehab and light excercise.

I am pumped to lose weight this way because i have often struggled with my self image. I've been a competative swimmer for 9 years and during that time i often felt inadequete and eventually developed an eating disorder. These days i really dont care what people think of my body and i just to want to be comfortable with me. Thats why i really want to get back to my 'pre knee' weight.

wish me luck.
seeyou around the board :D
lili44

Re: G'day

Postby onthedecrease » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:23 pm

welcome lili,

best of luck to you and hope your around the forums from now on. just with the KM if your going to be doing exercise you may want to talk to your consultant about having an extra 1/2 or full serve of protein. dont forget to let us know how your getting on. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Postby lili44 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Thanks onthedecrease for the advice, perhaps i'll pop a boiled egg in as my snack a few days a week because i really only ever eat meat at tea time before i started the diet and i dont know how i would go eating an extra portion. thanks again and i've started a blog thing in the progress part of the forum...so thats where i'll be :D
lili44

Postby onthedecrease » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm

no worries, ive done the shakes so i know the drill the protein will also help you from losing muscle mass with the fat which is what you dont want, protein is really important i use a protein shake on the days i do a lot for the same reason. yup allready following your thread :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvgjwLj/]
[/url]
onthedecrease

Return to Introductions