It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Free Newsletter

getting real

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

getting real

Postby gypsy mumma » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:08 am

Hi, thought I'd do an intro this forum looks so wonderfully supportive from the little look around I have had so far and I'm going to be needing support!
I'm Cathie, 32, single mum to an awesome boy of six and I need to lose about double his weight. I'm currently weighing in at just shy of 125kg, I'm 178cm tall. I am so so so very tired of feeling like the freak in the room because I carry 40kilos more than I should. So I really hope this time (at last) is the last time I say I'm starting this journey.
I've set my goal weight to 99kilos for the moment, I am trying to not scare myself into totally in-activity which I do. So right now I'm aiming to lose 26kilos and at some time after that my goal is to fit into size 14 and weigh in at around 75-80ish.
I saw a dietitian yesterday that have given me a food list to follow for the first few weeks which is what I need to gain some control, so hopefully doing it with the support of the medical profession will give me the tools and the accountability I need to get real.
I'll stop rambling now, look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing journey's as it were :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEyJhYm/]
[/url]
gypsy mumma

Re: getting real

Postby Shalimar » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:43 am

Hi Gypsy and welcome, best of luck with reaching your goals :D .

See you around.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Re: getting real

Postby gypsy mumma » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome Shalimar :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEyJhYm/]
[/url]
gypsy mumma

Return to Introductions