It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Free Newsletter

any help would be very welcome

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Melie » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:11 pm

Water is great for flushing the system, and that's exactly what it does. It helps to clean out the liver, the kidneys and the bladder.

Also, if you're holding excess fluid, it should also help to flush some of this out.

If you're not aware, having a deep tissue massage, be it whole body or otherwise, also helps to detox the system.

A deep tissue massage helps to release the toxins that have built up, but you will need to drink 1 glass of water ever hour for 24 hours and have a nice, warm bath after the massage to get as many of these toxins out as possible. If you don't, you'll probably get a bit of a headache. Try to do this once a week if you can [I know I can't really], but whenever you can is good anyway.

Although the massage at the time feels great, you do tend to be sore for a day or so after, so just be aware of this.

For some strange reason, I actually love exercising, especially when I feel glum. I exercise for at least an hour for 5 out of 7 days of the week. I mix up between cardio, weights and boxing.

As it is though, it really is how you feel about it all. Exercise does help to lose weight in one aspect but it mainly helps to get you fit and build your strength [and the latter is what I want out of it anyway].

So yeah, some people think that because life is short, you should have fun living it. But to be honest, I think being fit and healthy helps toward having as much fun as possible, if not more. Just remember, being fit doesn't mean you have to skinny...you can be 100kgs and be more fit than the guys in the state soccer team...
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Melie

Previous

Return to Introductions