It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:44 am

Free Newsletter

Today is Day 1

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Today is Day 1

Postby I-Wanna-Be-A-Yummy-Mummy » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 am

HI everyone! My name is Ally and today I'm starting CS. I've never done this kind of diet before - I've had success with CSIRO previously but I'm looking for a quick kick-start then I'll probably swap over to CSIRO around Christmas time.

I have 2 young children who I'm doing this for. I've always had a horrible relationship with food and I've decided that its time to get it right so my kids grow up with a good relationship with food. I am also scared of getting diabetes since I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with my first child.

I have to get some batteries for my scales today, but I think I'm somewhere between 110kg and 120kg. The other day I had a wakeup call when I had to buy a size 24 skirt. Wow - that hurt. I'm not so worried about numbers of kg's but about cm's that I lose. My ultimate goal is to fit into a size 12 again - but for now I'd love to get into a size 18 by Christmas. Not sure if thats going to happen since Christmas is only 6 weeks away - but I can try, right?

I want to use this forum daily for support, advice and encouragement. My husband is very supportive but I dont want to tell my family about this diet. Too many times have I tried and failed that I dont want to hear the 'I-told-you-so' anymore.
Me - 25
DH - 29
DS - 2yrs
DD - 11mths

Re: Today is Day 1

Postby Wockets » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:46 am

Welcome to the forum Ally!! I understand completely how you feel!! Feel free to Pm me or even MSN me if you ever need someone to talk too about weight loss or some kind words of encouragement!!!

Luff Fe xo

Postby sarahm » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:54 pm

welcome to the forums. this is a great place for kind caring support.many people here have travelled journies similar to yours-you are sure to find friendship and a helping hand .wishing you the very best. :)

Postby tania2573 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Hi welcome to the forums and best of luck on your journey. :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85

Return to Introductions