It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Hiya

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hiya

Postby Wockets » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am

Hi, my name is Feona but most people call me Fe or Wockets! I stumbled across this forum and hoping it might give me the will power to stick to loosing weight. I have been overweight since I was 13 and I always hoped I would grow taller but I am still only 5'2 and according to my BMI, I am 23kg over weight. I always have these random outbursts of effort and motivation too do something about it but I find I just give up after about a week. I dont know whether its because I am lazy, I dont love myself enough or I just love food!!! I really want this time to be different and I really want the will power to forget about chocolate and booze!! I have been reading so many of your stories and how much weight you guys have lost and I hope I can be as strong and brave like the rest of you!!!

Well heres hoping to a thinner new years

Luff Fe xo
Wockets

Re: Hiya

Postby miss_viva » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 am

Hi Wockets, and welcome to the forums!

Your story sounds a lot like mine, I was prone to bursts of motivation and I'd always be really strict for about 3 months, and then just end up getting frustrated and giving up when I had a slip up. Now I'm beginning to realise it's not about being perfect, it's about trying to do your best and then moving on when you have a slip up. Good luck with the weight loss!

Oh, and don't leave it until New Years, start today! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Re: Hiya

Postby Wockets » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!! The weight loss has commenced and I hope I will come to a conclussion like yours :)
Wockets

Return to Introductions