It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Free Newsletter

A lot to loose, but so much to gain :)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: A lot to loose, but so much to gain :)

Postby Cat85 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Thankyou Carley! I'm not sure what my body is going to do over christmas...not really worried about it. It isnt like I am on a diet, I have changed my lifestyle and It's not like when I reach my long term goal weight that I will stop all the healthy eating. I just eat things in moderation, but I really watch my fat intake. It's probably been a little higher than normal for the past few days and will continue on and off until new years day, I'm not going to pig out or anything, but I am allowing myself to eat crap as I feel as though I am still training my mind. If i totally restrict myself I think it will be more destructive in the long run. I am getting sick of some of the foods i have been eating though so I am trying to find some different sorts I find it really difficult as I am really fussy!! Thankyou for your support.
Cat85

Postby Carley » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Cat85 wrote:Thankyou Carley! I'm not sure what my body is going to do over christmas...not really worried about it. It isnt like I am on a diet, I have changed my lifestyle and It's not like when I reach my long term goal weight that I will stop all the healthy eating. I just eat things in moderation, but I really watch my fat intake. It's probably been a little higher than normal for the past few days and will continue on and off until new years day, I'm not going to pig out or anything, but I am allowing myself to eat crap as I feel as though I am still training my mind. If i totally restrict myself I think it will be more destructive in the long run. I am getting sick of some of the foods i have been eating though so I am trying to find some different sorts I find it really difficult as I am really fussy!! Thankyou for your support.

What kind of foods do you like? I can give you some ideas if you would like :)
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby Cat85 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks Carley, At the moment all I can eat is my cereal in the morning with half a banana on top, a wrap with either chicken or tuna with salad for lunch, either fruit salad (rock melon, watermelon and pineapple) for snack in between lunch and dinner, and for dinner I am having either steamed rice with vegies or a wrap again. I only have a bar fridge and I don't have a freezer, so everything I eat is fresh and I can't store food if i cook it so it makes me just not want to waste food. Sometimes I also have rice cakes or cruskits with vegemite or salad or something. I haven't really cut out much carbs but it's working for me... I know now that I have also got out of my old routine where I would eat foods that were rich in saturated/trans fats ect and after dinner my mind was telling me I was still hungry so I would pig out on chocolate or lollies.
It would be great to find some different foods so if you or anyone have any suggestions, I would be greatful :)
Cat
Cat85

Postby tiddliewinkz » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Congrats Cat, well done on the weight loss so far and the decision to make a change :) Have you had a look at calorieking?? Its free, you just enter your food into it and it'll tell you how many more calories left you can consume for the day. It seems to have helped a lot of people here - I know it woke me up to a lot of food that I wasnt really sure was unhealthy... Anyway keep up the great work :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wydYwIn/]
[/url]

1st goal... 65kg by the end of June 2010
2nd goal... 60kg by the end of August 2010
3rd goal... 55kg by the end of October 2010
Final goal... maintain it FOR EVER!!!
tiddliewinkz

Previous

Return to Introductions