It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:33 am

Free Newsletter

The latest Newbie!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

The latest Newbie!

Postby northernpie » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to all on the board. I have been attempting to lose weight for many many years without much success. Back in July I was diagnosed with some health issues and have really taken up a healthy lifestyle for good. I do have a blog elsewhere outlining my efforts so far, if you have a spare few weeks you might like to have a look (lol):

http://thebigaussieguy.blogspot.com/

I really look forward to getting to know some people in here and share in your triumphs!

Here are my stats!

Highest weight I have been - 175.6kgs (December 2007)
Highest weight this year - 161.1kgs (July 2009)
Current Weight - 134 kgs.
Goal - 85kgs to 92kgs.

Cheers
northernpie

Re: The latest Newbie!

Postby largemummy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:33 pm

hi northernpie,
welcome to the forums! you have done a great job so far!!!! i hope to find some spare time to check out your blog soon!! catch ya on the forums! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3Da9dE/]
[/url]
largemummy

Re: The latest Newbie!

Postby northernpie » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks largemummy,

I amn certainly feeling better for it.....My next goal is 118 kgs, that is the weight at which my lovely wife will get her groom back...I have often felt I have let her and my kids down by allowing myself to get to this position but am really gaining some self confidence. I look forward to some support during a pretty difficult time as I love my Christmas Fare.....

Look forward to getting to know people on here and taking you all along for the journey.

Cheers
northernpie

Return to Introductions