It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:37 am

Free Newsletter

I am back again

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I am back again

Postby ~*Kat*~ » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm

I joined quiet a while ago but I lost the website and then lost the motivation so I gave up but I am in desperate need of help
I am Kat
I am a mum to my beautiful little girl Bethany who is 4.5 yrs old
and I am married to the love of my life Scott
We have been trying to have another baby for a long time now and its just not happening
I know I need to loose weight and it might happen on its own but I am in a bad place atm with depression as I just got fired from the first job I have had since Bethany was born and it hit me hard as I did nothing wrong they just didn't want to have me there cos they have to pay more for me than they do for the kids
Anyway I want to drop some weight and try really hard for this baby and I need supprt so I was hoping to find it here
~*Kat*~

Re: I am back again

Postby ali76 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi Kat,

So sorry to hear about your job :(

I'm currently TTC myself so I know what you're going through.

Hope you succeed in losing the weight and getting pregnant!

Ali
xoxo
ali76

Postby Aylilth » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Sorry about the job lose.

And best wishes on your TTC and weight loss. We are all in this together and very supportive.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wngemn5/]
[/url]

Come follow me on my blog
Aylilth

Postby Compulsive79 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi Kat
At least re: the weight loss I understand how difficult this is every hour let alone every day. I'm thinking of you & really hope you get to where you need to be to make a second baby happen. Good luck.
Compulsive79

Postby Carley » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Good luck, I hope that you can lose weight to have success at TTC. Just take kilo by kilo and you will succeed in so many ways. Believe in yourself like we believe in you.
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby Lucid87 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:08 am

Congratulations on taking the first steph. You will be surprised how much a goal of weight loss or a healthier life can take your mind off other things and give you inspiration in all areas of your life. I totally understand that TTC is important to you but think about just being healthy first and hopefully the rest will come naturally.

As for getting fired, been there and it sucks badly but as you said you did nothing wrong so you should feel confident about getting out there again.

best of luck, we're all on the journey with you
xox
Lucid87

Return to Introductions