It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Free Newsletter

New and need all the motivation I can get.

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New and need all the motivation I can get.

Postby mugwai » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Well, my story as such is typical in that had baby number 2 9 months ago, and the weight has just kept piling on.
My daughter did not sleep for the first 7 months of her life, so I ate to stay awake.
To add to this when my first daughter was 8 months old I took a chip out of my ankle bone, a 5mm chip which remains floating around now caught in one of my ligaments. My first daughter is now 3 1/2. My ankle has not given me to many problems after much physio for about a year after. But in the last 3 months it has been getting bad. So I went to the Dr. to get it looked at and well suprise suprise, it is the fact that I am at my heaviest I have been in my life and need to loose the wieght or get surgery to remove the piece of bone making my ankle unstable or get my ankle fused.
So I am here to get the motivation to loose the wieght,asif I needed more.
Just to make me feel even better the doctor had my eldest child (3 1/2) to stand on the scales and told me that was the amount of weight that I needed to loose. 14 kg.
So have been good for about a week. Have a long road ahead.

Start weight :84
Current weight: 81.5
mugwai

Re: New and need all the motivation I can get.

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Welcome to the forum, Mugwai! You've done really well losing 2.5 kg already. Good on you! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. I hope this forum provides the inspiration, information and support you need to get to your goal weight.

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Introductions