It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:37 am

Free Newsletter

Helloooo there!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Helloooo there!

Postby ayecee » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 am

Heya

I am new posting to this place but a regular browser! Thought it was time to join!

I am a 25yr old female! About 8 months ago I decided to completely overhaul my life in terms of health and fitness. I have been a gym regular for years but never paid too much attention to diet. Since that day back 8 months ago - I changed eating habits, gym training (enlisted the services of a fantastic trainer!) and have since shedded 16kgs with a goal of 8 more to go. Down from 87 to 71kgs (dropping down from a 16 to a 12 - I also had two months off due to an operation), increased upper body strength (i virtually had none!) and also toned up a little! Still a bit to go - but here I am! Getting in on the discussion to learn new tips and tricks and hopefully share mine aswell!

=)
ayecee

Re: Helloooo there!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:12 am

Welcome to the forum! Well done on your amazing achievement so far, Ayecee! You have done incredibly well and deserve a pat on the back. :D

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. I hope you find the forum useful in terms of support and advice. While lurking here is good, taking the plunge and posting here is GREAT! :D

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Introductions