It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:30 am

Free Newsletter

FAILED!!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

FAILED!!!

Postby aliciacooper » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:39 pm

Hi All,

I am not a newbie but need to re introdcue, re start and re focus, please forgive me all but I lost four kilos and then put it back on again!!!!! I guess I wasnt committed as I thought I was, after I got back on the scales this morning and realised what had happened, I was pretty devastated, so I am starting again!!!!!!! My FH is very understanding and said he is going to work with me to get there!!! I am now even going to the extent of leaving my hey card with him so I am not tempted to buy anything at lunch or go home via Macas drive through!!! I am sticking to 1200 Calories a day, exercise every day (My FH is coming with me every morning before work!!!), I am getting married in March but my dress comes in December so I have two and a half months for 16 kilos, so I need 1.6 kilos a week , I can do it I know I can THIS TIME!!!!! I need you guys support/motivation!!! I am a size 12 sometimes 14 and want to be a 10!!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
aliciacooper

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:45 pm

hi alicia

keep your chin up mate. you just need to realise where you have slipped up and jump back on the wagon :) just set yourself realistic goals and you will get there. we are here to support you all the way!!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:05 pm

Welcome back Alicia.

You haven’t failed! You got a result, one you may not like, but a result none the less. So you can take the experience of how that result came about and learn from it. I think it is awesome that your partner is going to support you and work with you on this, especially with the exercise. Stay focused, stay strong you will get to your goal.

Now, this is not to put you off but 1.6kgs per week is pretty ambitious, which isn’t to say it can’t be done but I have found most weight loss advice from doctors, dieticians, trainers etc suggest ½ to 1kg per week is considered excellent weight loss. Have a look on this forum and see how much weight loss is happening per week to give you an idea where I am coming from. There are some fantastically focused ladies doing absolutely wonderful and knocking those kilos off quick smart so have a look at the average per week to get an idea. I know we are all different and what works for one is not what works for the many so you may find I am talking complete rubbish (feel free to tell me so :D ). As I said this isn’t to put you off, please keep those goals and dreams high, it’s those that push us to be the best we can be, but setting realistic goals may be the difference it takes to stick with it. You can do it!

All the very best on your weight loss journey.
:D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:00 pm

Hi Alicia, welcoem back.
Dolly

Postby MagicGirl79 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:23 pm

Welcome - I agree 1.6kg's a week is amitious, but if you can do it all the better for you! Good luck on your journey and I'm sure you'll be a gorgeous bride!
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby Ally » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:29 pm

Hi Alicia and welcome back...you have been given some pretty sound advice there already, so I won;t add to it, except to say keep your chin up and stay focused and you will get to where you want to be in time!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Fairie » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:42 pm

Welcome back Alicia :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Greeting

Postby FatGarfield » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:49 pm

Hi Alicia,
I also came back to this website recently. Let's try to stay focused and work hard on getting fitter and losing some weight.
Best wishes... FatGarfield...
FatGarfield

Return to Introductions