It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:53 am

Free Newsletter

kick starting with optislim

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: kick starting with optislim

Postby Aylilth » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 pm

I just want to stress when I start this in a few weeks, it was under my dr's orders to help prep for my surgery.

Otherwise I would not be doing it.......lost 11kgs w/o so far, but need to listin to my surgeon
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wngemn5/]
[/url]

Come follow me on my blog
Aylilth

Re: I am also on optislim and duromide

Postby wannalive » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:01 pm

I am so desperate at the moment that I am going for both optislim and duromide. Have been on this since Friday and feel great on duromide. I was a bit hesitant at first as I had read quite a bit of negative info about it but it suits me just fine. It may not suit many people but because Im normally a very placid person, the hyperactivity that duromide gives me is fantastic. I get so much more done and also not very hungry. Probably the only side effect I have had on duro is not being able to fall asleep as fast as I use to and then waking up intermittently during the night which never happens to me normally. I wish I could be on this forever as I really feel quite good on it but doctor said it's only for 3 months, boo hoo :cry:
wannalive

Postby Bron74 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Haven't been on for a while. 11 days on optifast and have lost 4.5kg's and loving it. I no longer feel the hunger or the side effects that I was feeling in the 1st week. I do have a slight hunger pain on and off in the day, but it reminds me I am losing weight, YA!!! Will start the exercise soon. hubby can already notice the loss in my face.

I got a bit excited last week and laybyed some size 12 clothes for winter at target, so that can keep me motivated, by slowly paying them off each week.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wStvga4/]
[/url]

"I can have it if I want it but do I really feel like it"
Rick Kausman, If not dieting then what?

SW- 97.5kg(15/2)...92.9(25/2)
Hips- 116(15/2/10)..111(25/2)
RH Thigh- 68(15/2)..65(25/2)
Chest- 116(15/2)..109(25/2)
Waist- 114.5(15/2)..107(25/2)
Bron74

Postby Weightloss Guru » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:07 pm

I found out today that Optislim has a twitter, never knew that before. It loooks really good and there is helpful tips. :lol:

[link removed]
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Had to remove the link as commercial links (even Twitter ones) violate forum rules.
Weightloss Guru

Previous

Return to Introductions