It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:35 am

Free Newsletter

kick starting with optislim

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: kick starting with optislim

Postby Aylilth » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 pm

I just want to stress when I start this in a few weeks, it was under my dr's orders to help prep for my surgery.

Otherwise I would not be doing it.......lost 11kgs w/o so far, but need to listin to my surgeon

Come follow me on my blog

Re: I am also on optislim and duromide

Postby wannalive » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:01 pm

I am so desperate at the moment that I am going for both optislim and duromide. Have been on this since Friday and feel great on duromide. I was a bit hesitant at first as I had read quite a bit of negative info about it but it suits me just fine. It may not suit many people but because Im normally a very placid person, the hyperactivity that duromide gives me is fantastic. I get so much more done and also not very hungry. Probably the only side effect I have had on duro is not being able to fall asleep as fast as I use to and then waking up intermittently during the night which never happens to me normally. I wish I could be on this forever as I really feel quite good on it but doctor said it's only for 3 months, boo hoo :cry:

Postby Bron74 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Haven't been on for a while. 11 days on optifast and have lost 4.5kg's and loving it. I no longer feel the hunger or the side effects that I was feeling in the 1st week. I do have a slight hunger pain on and off in the day, but it reminds me I am losing weight, YA!!! Will start the exercise soon. hubby can already notice the loss in my face.

I got a bit excited last week and laybyed some size 12 clothes for winter at target, so that can keep me motivated, by slowly paying them off each week.

"I can have it if I want it but do I really feel like it"
Rick Kausman, If not dieting then what?

SW- 97.5kg(15/2)...92.9(25/2)
Hips- 116(15/2/10)..111(25/2)
RH Thigh- 68(15/2)..65(25/2)
Chest- 116(15/2)..109(25/2)
Waist- 114.5(15/2)..107(25/2)

Postby Weightloss Guru » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:07 pm

I found out today that Optislim has a twitter, never knew that before. It loooks really good and there is helpful tips. :lol:

[link removed]
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Had to remove the link as commercial links (even Twitter ones) violate forum rules.
Weightloss Guru

Return to Introductions