It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:03 am

Free Newsletter

My Diet Rollercoaster

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

My Diet Rollercoaster

Postby delbry1 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 am

Morning all!

Well I would like to introduce myself to everyone.

My name is Adele and I am a yo-yo dieter. I have just turned 22, 5' 10" and currently weigh 94kg :shock: I have one daughter who is 4 in August and gave birth to my son who was still born 2 years ago. I have tried healthy eating, exercise, Weight Waters, Tony Ferguson, Reductil, starving myself and the list goes on and on and on. I am at the point now, where I am seriously considering surgery to get rid of this APRON of fat that hangs over my shorts.

My stomach, hips, latts and back are my problem areas. My things and legs are great (according to my partner :roll: ) but I struggle with all areas lower than my shoulders down to my upper thighs.

I am frustrated, so frustrated I have revolted against exercise and healthy eating and have simply given up. This morning, before leaving for work, my partner god love him pointed out in a not so caring way that I have become lazy and hes sick of it. I wont get off the lounge and go for a walk- we live on the beach and have the best walking path on the Gold Coast right outside our apartment, I eat S*** like Maccas on my way home from work, simply because I am so tired and cant be bothered cooking when I get home.

Ok so thats me. The yo-yo dieting, lazy, maccas eater LOL.
delbry1

Re: My Diet Rollercoaster

Postby sarahm » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:02 pm

hi-welcome to the forums! maybe what you have been missing is support and friendship thru this journey-both resources you'll find on here i am sure. it has certainly helped me along my (rocky) road to weight-loss-which is still a work in progress. look forward to chatting on the boards. :)
sarahm

Re: My Diet Rollercoaster

Postby Shellabella27 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 am

Hi and welcome :D

Im new aswell, I have over 60 kilos to lose, and like you, I eat (well used to eat :lol: ) like crap!Though that is starting to change now.
Shellabella27

Return to Introductions