It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:33 am

Free Newsletter

Wedding in less than 5 months! HELP!!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Wedding in less than 5 months! HELP!!!

Postby Rose83 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Okay I seriously need some help! My wedding is less than 5 months away and I want to lose 15kg (already lost 3kg) :o

Bit of background info:

All my life been chubby until I was 17. Did Weight Watchers.....moved onto calorie counting and lost 20kg in total. Went from 77kg to 57kg (I'm 157cm tall/5'2").
I maintained that loss for 5 YEARS :D But since finishing uni, have gradually regained the 20kg over the last 4 years :cry:

Now, with the wedding coming up, I have left it to the last minute to lose the weight I need to. :roll:

I feel like I'm trying everything that I've done in the past to lose weight, but this time its not working!!!! I'm so frustrated that I'm losing sleep over it and am exhausted....and still haven't lost any weight since March this year (lost the first 3kg pretty quickly...been at a standstill since then).

Please look here:

and give me suggestions on what to do to lose the weight. That was a ''perfect'' week last week as far as eating goes and I did a fair bit of exercise and lost a BIG FAT NOTHING!!! :cry:

Wedding: October 3rd, 2010

Re: Wedding in less than 5 months! HELP!!!

Postby Eddie » Mon May 17, 2010 11:02 am

Keep the faith and stick with it, Rose83. Unfortunately it doesn't happen overnight as you've discovered but you're obviously serious and what better motivation than a wedding so I believe you'll get there.

Re: Wedding in less than 5 months! HELP!!!

Postby lovelylucy » Mon May 17, 2010 6:28 pm

How exciting....a wedding!

Great motivation. Make sure you remember that a bride is beautiful no matter what, and I can tell you will be extra beautiful. Don't lose sleep over it...instead think positively about how much fun and how wonderful you will feel. The weight will just fall off. What are your plans for it?

Return to Introductions