It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:56 am

Free Newsletter

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Matryoshka » Fri May 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi everyone.

I am planning to start Censored next week.
I have never reached my goal weight before and I am so hoping that this will be the time that I do.
I am 35 this year and I have spent most of my life overweight. I have 4 gorgeous children that deserve to have a mummy who can run around with them and play... my children also deserve a mum who they're not embarrassed or ashamed of.

Most of all, my poor body deserves a break. I am at the biggest size I have ever been. Getting on the scales results in a major meltdown for me. It is truly heartbreaking to see those massive numbers on the scales.

So... I guess that is about it. I am sure I will become part of the furniture around here in no time. I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you all better

Matryoshka aka Lila

Re: Hello!

Postby FatFukShrinking » Fri May 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi ya

I hear you! I have NEVER got to my goal weight. I've lost 20 or 30 kilos, but i never get to goal. I want that satisfaction. I think if i could actually get to my goal or closer to it, i would be more motivated not to regain the weight. Yay for melt downs that motivate us!

Look forward to seeing your results. :D

SW: 121.3kg - 20/04/2010
First Goal: 109 kilos (Losing 10% of my body weight)
Second Goal: 99 kilos (Getting out of triple digits)
Third goal: 85 kilos (Getting back to a weight where i felt more like ME)
Ultimate long term goal: 60 kilos (Losing half of my start weight)

Re: Hello!

Postby waterbaby » Sat May 15, 2010 10:54 am

YOu will find some good support and inspiration here. I am 36 and have 2 little kids and made my weight loss decision like you have back in Jan. It has been a slow and emotional road but I finally believe I can get to my goal.
My advice - spend some time on here reading and posting if you like and be prepared for old eating habits to pop up. I find its good to analyse them as they arrive and learn from them.
See you around!!
Rachel - mama of 2 boys (DS7 & 2)
SW 104kg
CW 97.5kg
Goal Weight: 65-68 kg
Working hard now! No room in my life now for half-hearted attempts!

Return to Introductions