It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:24 am

Free Newsletter

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby lovelylucy » Mon May 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Hi All,

What a great forum. I have been trawling through all your posts and I have to say am touched by all your kind words and support to one another. If you gorgeous people would allow it I would love to join this group.

Let me introduce myself:
My name is Lucy, I am 21 years old, studying full time and working part time. I really love life and every drop of happiness it brings me. My weight has been all over the shop for a while now. About a year and half ago I was around 75 kilo's then I lost about 11 kilo's, then put on 6 kilo's, lost 6 kilo's. Who else is a little dizzy from that rollercoaster ride. Currently I think I am around 64 kilo's, which is fine. I would however like to be around 55 kilo's. This still puts me comfortably in the healthy BMI range for my height. That is 9 kilo's. Dear goodness that is alot when you can see the number staring at you. So, here is where my jouney begins. I look forward to getting to know everyone and giving advice where I can.

Lucy x
lovelylucy

Re: Newbie

Postby Akasha » Mon May 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi Lucy

im young like yourself looking to loosing a lot of weight also studying and working

Wish you the best luck with your journey here, you will get the best support and advice here as so many people have been through what we are wanting to do
Akasha

Return to Introductions