It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:34 am

Free Newsletter

I'm new -- Female,

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm new -- Female,

Postby smookedtrout » Mon May 24, 2010 4:10 am

Hi there,
I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I started gaining in third grade. I went up and down. In my late 20's, I lost all the weight and became a flight attendant. I resigned about 5 years ago and have ballooned up to 250 pounds, my heaviest weight ever. I've had a lot of emotional problems lately and I'm very depressed and lonely and eating is frankly my only happiness.

I look forward to meeting people on this forum, maybe even someone my age for an email relationship to encourage each other on a personal basis
Reduce weight Fruta planta is a new Chinese weight loss product is an all natural organic solution to FAST weight loss.

Re: I'm new -- Female,

Postby Eddie » Mon May 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Good luck, Smookedtrout, if you did it once you can do it again and I hope you'll find lots of helpful information on they're a friendly crowd and, after all, we're all in this together.

Keep us posted with your progress.

Postby FatFukShrinking » Mon May 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Hey there

We are about the same weight. I need to lose all my weight too, and i completely understand what you are saying. It's a vicious cycle, a catch 22. Depressed because of the weight, gain weight because you are depressed. Eat because you are sad, sad because you eat.

I would be happy to chat to your through your weight loss journey. You have done it before and can do it again!

It really helps to have someone to be accountable to. You could join myself and YellowRose in our challenge? We are having a bit of friendly competition, it only just started. Basically we both want to get as much weight off as we can by the end of the year.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24393 - That link should work.

Best of luck

SW: 121.3kg - 20/04/2010
First Goal: 109 kilos (Losing 10% of my body weight)
Second Goal: 99 kilos (Getting out of triple digits)
Third goal: 85 kilos (Getting back to a weight where i felt more like ME)
Ultimate long term goal: 60 kilos (Losing half of my start weight)

Postby nothing2lose » Sat May 29, 2010 11:44 am

Hi FFS and Eddie,
I may be wrong but I would guess smookedtrout is more like smokedhaminacan (aka spam). I am always deeply suspicous of those who post links to "miracle weightloss" formulas on their posts.

Of course, it would be nice to be proved wrong

HW - September 2008 - 121.3kg :( :(
SW - 16 May 2010 - 110.4 kg :(
New SW - 6 January 2011 - 108 kg :(
First GW 99kg :) My aim is to reach this goal by April 15, 2011

Return to Introductions