It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:31 am

Free Newsletter

Oh hi there

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Oh hi there

Postby errykat » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:05 am

Hey there!

I found this forum through Maternal and I'm hoping this site will encourage me and help me through my weight loss journey. However I better get some deets out there. I'm Erica, 24 and I live with my parents but only for 2 weeks and 6 more days. I move to Victoria then and continue my life (hopefully) confidant and around my friends and away from some negative influences up here.

It would be easy to blame people for why I weigh as much as I do, but I really can only blame myself. I was the one who put all that chocolate and junk food into my mouth so its my hand's fault. I'm onto you hand, just watch it!

I currently weigh 110.9kg, my starting weight was 115kg and I lost nearly 20 kgs about 9 months ago, I was so proud of my efforts but life threw a few spanners (as it does) and I gained a lot of the weight back. Laziness set in and I didn't want to go running every night as I was and so the kilos snuck their way back into my life and I feel horrible for it happening again after I was doing so well. However I am here now to make that life change I need so HELLO Everyone and I hope to see you around the forum :D :D
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
errykat

Re: Oh hi there

Postby SoonToBeSexyLexy! » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 am

Hi errykat,

I'm Lexy, hows you?

Welcome to the forum :) I'm fairly new here also but so far I've found everyone here really nice and supportive so I'm sure you will too :)

I think it's great that you have a plan especially one that will help you get away from the negative influences you say you have. That's a really good step. The next good step is coming on here! Because obviously you want to help yourself and that's a great attitude. I have always believed in the saying 'you've gotta do what's best for you' (actually I'm not sure if it is a saying lol but I say it anyways :p) so now is your time to do that :)

Anyways, soz for the d&m :p I hope you have fun on here and good luck on your journey :)

All the best,
Lexy

Starting/Current Weight: 80 kgs (31/05/2010)
Mini Goal: 75 kgs by 16/06/2010
First Major Goal: 70-65 kgs by 11/08/2010 (My Birthday!!)
Ultimate Goal: 55 kgs

31/05/2010 - 80 kgs
7/06/2010 -
SoonToBeSexyLexy!

Postby FatFukShrinking » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 am

Hey welcome to the forums!

Congrats on your weight loss so far. Hope to see you around. We are around the same weight range so it will be fun to see each others losses as we progress :)

SW: 121.3kg - 20/04/2010
First Goal: 109 kilos (Losing 10% of my body weight)
Second Goal: 99 kilos (Getting out of triple digits)
Third goal: 85 kilos (Getting back to a weight where i felt more like ME)
Ultimate long term goal: 60 kilos (Losing half of my start weight)
FatFukShrinking

Postby errykat » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:08 am

I have always believed in the saying 'you've gotta do what's best for you'

Dude thats totally my motto in life! How did you know?! :D

The 'negative influences' I have up here are more negative for my self esteem than anything. It's the pokes and the prods from my father and the smirks I get - they devestate me and make me feel like crap.

So thanks for the welcome Lexy!

FatFuk - thank you sooo much for the welcome, I wonder who shall lose the weight faster? I hope we both suceed :D :D
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
errykat

Postby SoonToBeSexyLexy! » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi errykat :)

Hehe well great minds think alike! :)

I'm really sorry to hear that you go through that dal but please know that the ladies and blokes on this forum will definitely support you for as long as you need. We offer no judgement or negative attitude just motivation, advice and inspiration :)

Welcome again and I hope you're having a good week :)

Lexy x

Starting/Current Weight: 80 kgs (31/05/2010)
Mini Goal: 75 kgs by 16/06/2010
First Major Goal: 70-65 kgs by 11/08/2010 (My Birthday!!)
Ultimate Goal: 55 kgs

31/05/2010 - 80 kgs
7/06/2010 -
SoonToBeSexyLexy!

Return to Introductions