It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi all

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi all

Postby Silver Princess » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been struggling for many years trying to shed some weight. I lose the weight and then put it back on again. I thought that if I got to know other people with the same issue then maybe they could help me lose the weight and keep it off this time.
Silver Princess

Re: Hi all

Postby miss_viva » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi Silver Princess!

Welcome to the forums :)

I'm sure you'll find a bunch of people on here who have gone through exactly the same things that you've described! How are you planning to lose your weight?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Re: Hi all

Postby Silver Princess » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Thanks Miss Viva!

Yeah this forum has been great....just reading through people's comments helps me understand I'm not alone.....I'm also encouraged by people's weightloss journeys. I've taken the view that exercise is just as important as diet and that's what helps boost my metabolism. I'm not really following a diet plan just eating more healthy food and trying to reduce my portion sizes. Funny enough I'm not as hungry as before. I used to eat a lot and not feel satisfied. I think it was more psychological than physical. The best part of losing weight is getting comments by family and friends when they say you look thinner!
Silver Princess

Return to Introductions