It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello!

Postby MissJD » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Hey there..

I'm jd, I'm twenty-two years old, approximately 160cm tall and I weigh about 120kg.
I've finally come to the realization that my obesity really has been the cause of nearly thirteen years of depression, health problems and severe lack of self worth. So I'm here because I want to make this change, and I don't think I can do it alone. My ultimate goal is quite severe, but for now I would be happy enough to see my weight below 100kg. Actually, that's an understatement - I would be thrilled to see my weight below 100kg!! But even that is 20kg away and so for now, my short term goal is to reach 110kg. Hopefully seeing even that small change will help to motivate me to lose more..

\m/(^_^)\m/

Peace, jd.

~Ketsui ~ Jiyū ~ Kiritsu~
MissJD

Re: Hello!

Postby miss_viva » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi MissJD and welcome to the forums :)

I'm sure that you'll find a lot of support here, everyone is so lovely and helpful! I wish that I could share some magic weightloss tips with you, but unfortunately there aren't any! All I can suggest is to just take each day as it comes, and try and be as healthy as you possibly can be. I wasn't too far off where you are now when I first started, I began my journey at 165cms and 115kgs.

I hope that in time you begin to feel more positive about yourself. I'm sure you're a lovely person regardless of what size you are :) I never really suffered with low self-esteem, but I definitely feel better in myself now that I've lost a bit of weight. I used to avoid going to particular places or doing certain things because I wasn't happy with or comfortable in my own body, so I can understand how you feel somewhat.

You might like to start a thread over in "Personal Progress". It seems to be one of the more active areas on the board, and everyone there is fantastic!

All the best :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby MissJD » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Thanks, miss_viva, what a warm welcome. ^_^
I'll be sure to check out "Personal Progress", it seems like a great way to stay motivated (and honest, hehe).
~Ketsui ~ Jiyū ~ Kiritsu~
MissJD

Postby Sassyt » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Welcome Miss JD
Wishing you all the best in your journey. I know its doable if you put your mind and effort to it. This forum has certainly been the best thing to have happened in my life on my weightloss journey with the maverllous support and the push when I need it. I am sure you will get the same too.

See you in the forums
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby alizezz » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet U!
[Removed advertising link]
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed advertising link
alizezz

Return to Introductions