It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:36 am

Free Newsletter

Hello im new here

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello im new here

Postby reinhill » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi all
Im a newbie to these forums i have about 30 kilos to lose and have been a lot overweight since i have had my 2 kids. Im 35 and i think this is my chance now...
Hoping to get some support and share our experiences etc
Cheers
Les
reinhill

Re: Hello im new here

Postby PortlyPrincess » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Hello Les,

Greetings and salutions. I'm new here too, also hoping to lose a big old chunk of weight. I hope to see you around the forums. :)

Best Wishes,

Portly.
PortlyPrincess

Postby nelbel » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Hiya!

Im new here too!! Trying to loose about 25kgs after gaining it when I had my daughter (nearly 3 years ago now) starting Kate Morgan programme tommorrow, excited, nervouse all the rest :) What about yourself?
nelbel

Postby juliette » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 am

I am also in the same boat. I had kids and ballooned. When I read jon's book I realised that I secretly liked being fat. I felt safe, hidden and with very low expectations of myself. I also realised reading his book that I thought food could change how I felt about things in my life and that I used food and my weight to try and control my life. I am begining to change my thinking but it is not straight forward and I would love to hear how others have managed.

hopefull!!
Juliette :)
juliette

Postby nelbel » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:50 pm

I can understand that, I think I have used my weight gain to hide from certain things, but I have decided that that is no way to live....so fingers crossed for new beginnings!
nelbel

Postby olivia751 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Hello reinhill,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy here. Keep sharing your views and experiences here.

Regards,
Olivia
olivia751

Return to Introductions