It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

Free Newsletter

Anyone doing Kate Morgan?

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Anyone doing Kate Morgan?

Postby nelbel » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am starting my Kate Morgan weightloss journey tomorrow, is there anybody else doing this program? Im excited and nervous as I have about 25kg to loose and really do not want to fail!

Bit about me, Im 30 years old with a 2.5 year old daughter and have put on 25kgs since falling pregnant with her. I HAVE to loose this weight before trying to fall pregnant again, otherwise I will be the size of a whale!!! hhehehehe

Anyways would love to hear from anyone!
nelbel

Re: Anyone doing Kate Morgan?

Postby Eddie » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Good luck with it, Nelbel. You're on your second day, how did the first one go? Think positive and I'm sure you'll get there. Chasing your little daughter around should help!
Eddie

Postby nelbel » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Hi Eddy!

First day went well, felt proud for starting something positive!
nelbel

Postby ernie » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey there!

I've just finished my second week and am feeling great! Had a dreadful headache the first day but sounds like you've avoided that one!

I'm lucky as I'm doing the diet with my partner so I've got the support there but if you keep positive and remember why you're doing it in the first place then you're sure to succeed!

I would advise you buy/copy/steal/borrow the recipe book as the meals are delicious and have really helped us to stick to the diet. I think the recipes are all online too so check them out!

Good luck and let me know how you're getting on.

Sarah

SW 107.6
CW 103.6
1st Target 89.9
2nd Target 82.0
3rd Target 75.0
GW 70.0
ernie

Return to Introductions