It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello all...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello all...

Postby Mum_of_4 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Hello all.

My name is Cori. I am a little nervous about posting on the forum here but have decided that it would be helpful to have a little extra support and knowledge in my journey to lose weight. I have, as you can see by my ticker, quite a bit to lose. This unfortunately is not an unrealistic target, in fact probably would leave me with a few extra kgs i could still afford to lose. But for now it is what it is. Right now I think I would be happy just to break into the double numbers!

I have 4 gorgeous children and have plans to take them on a big holiday in 15 months. Although I dont think I will have reached my overall goal in this time I want to have at least made a dint in it so that I can be comfortable enough with myself to enjoy this time with them and have photos taken so that we can have some beautiful pics to go with the memories we will be making (I am the queen of avoidance when it comes to taking photos!).

I am looking forward to following and supporting everyone else in their journey as well.
People with open hearts and open minds will always have the most beautiful packages, no matter how they are wrapped!
Mum_of_4

Re: Hello all...

Postby FatFukShrinking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi Mum of 4

Welcome! I can't wait to see your progress over the coming months. I also have a big number to lose and it can be daunting, i really find this forum helpful to keep me on track. It's a place for me to vent, to learn and to have a laugh! I don't know about you, but i find it easier to open up to strangers lol.

Your future goals are realistic... 15 months is a really good amount of time to achieve some weight loss goals.

See you around :D

SW: 121.3kg - 20/04/2010
First Goal: 109 kilos (Losing 10% of my body weight)
Second Goal: 99 kilos (Getting out of triple digits)
Third goal: 85 kilos (Getting back to a weight where i felt more like ME)
Ultimate long term goal: 60 kilos (Losing half of my start weight)
FatFukShrinking

Postby PortlyPrincess » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Hello Cori,

Welcome. I have a big number to lose too. These forums are a great way to get in touch with people in the same boat.

Good luck with your weight loss. :)

First mini goal: 10%
PortlyPrincess

Postby Mum_of_4 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 am

Thanks for the support guys! Really appreciate the welcome :D
People with open hearts and open minds will always have the most beautiful packages, no matter how they are wrapped!
Mum_of_4

Return to Introductions