It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi, new girl here.

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi, new girl here.

Postby koukla » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Hello, my name is Bec.
Im 26 married and 2 children and we live in Sydney. Have been largely overweight for almost 2 years now and tired of feeling this way.

Hoping to surround myself with people going through same struggle as myself and get some good ideas/help from them.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Re: Hi, new girl here.

Postby Silver Princess » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi Bec welcome to the forum!

I've struggled with my weight for the past ten years. Some people find it so easy to stay thin but for me it's a daily struggle. I feel like I'm always on a diet and I always have to watch what I eat. When I eat what I want the weight slowly creeps up which makes me even more depressed so I end up eating more. The worst thing I've found is when I think I'm eating right but then don't lose any weight. Since joining this forum I've tried to take a positive approach and go at it one day at a time. I've also incorporated lots of exercise - treadmill/weights - I find it boosts my metabolsim and I feel more energetic. At first I could barely do 10mins on the treadmill - but now I can walk for about an hour a day. I also enjoy reading other people's weightloss journeys - it helps me stay motivated.
Silver Princess

Postby shazza » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi Girls,

I am also new to the forum but not new to losing weight. I have been overweight all my life so it is very hard
to break old habits. I have just spent the last year being mentored by a weight lose guide and she has helped
me alot by letting me know what healthy eating is all about. I was also thinking it would be good to get on a forum
and chat with others going through the same thing. Unless you've been there you don't understand what a struggle
it can be. Have a great day:)
Last edited by Jisgone on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please dont spam websites in your signature.

Postby Marina_J » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Hello I am Marina J and I am new to this forum. Hope I will learn many things by this.

Postby Mum_of_4 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 am

Hi, I am new here too but looking forward to sharing the weight loss journey with other people so we can support each other in our goals.
People with open hearts and open minds will always have the most beautiful packages, no matter how they are wrapped!

Return to Introductions